Re: netboot 0.9.3 intel pro/100 (# 80) fails..

>On Mon, Jun 10, 2002 at 09:19:45PM +0000, Gero Kuhlmann wrote:
>> setmd5: mov     ah,#SET_RCV_MODE
>>                mov     cx,#MODE_DIRECTED
>>                stc

>This means to disable the packet mode switching. Not all
>packet drivers do understand this. Obviously, the check
>on this functionality doesn't work correctly. Could you
>please tell me which packet driver (and it's version) you
>used?

The intel pro/100 which is # 80 in netboot's make bootrom menu.

This driver hasn't changed since at least netboot 0.8.1.   And
the packet driver (e100bpkt.com) has exactly the same md5sum
in both netboot 0.8.1 and 0.9.3.

How is netboot debugged?  Is there some sort of debugger?

Or some way of running the upper level code on a real system with
a debugger?