Re: etherboot & NFS problem - part of the problem solved

Hi !

No, No. Memory leak on the client of course !

But, more ....
So from the "distance" I have no idea.

Perhaps it is a good idea to find anywhere GRUB (netbooted or booted via
disk).
It is really a good chance to "play around", otherwise you such long
turn around
cycles....

I hope I can help, but at the moment I cannot see the reason of your
problem.

With friendly regards
	Christoph P.

--