Re: etherboot & NFS problem - part of the problem solved

Hi Chris,

Initially I had copied the kernel in /tftpboot and the Diskless client was booting the kernel and than giving -13 error.

Now I thought of copying the kernel to the actual workstation directory /tftpboot/rajeshpc and changed the dhcpd.conf file to point to /tftpboot/rajeshpc/kernel.

Now the root filesystem is getting mounted but the init part gives error since the init is I think dynamically linked. The diskless node gives a list of errors like

killing process getty
killing process init etc.
error in mounting shared libraries etc.

I am not getting the login prompt. All these error are reapeating on the screen.

How can I solve this problem to get the login prompt on the Diskless client.

Thanks in advance.

Warm Regards

Rajesh