Re: etherboot & NFS problem - part of the problem solved

Hi,

I tried everything. Copying /etc/ld.so.cache to /tftpboot/rajeshpc/etc.

Used ldconfig -r /tftpboot/rajeshpc

But still I am getting the following messages on the Diskless node :

VFS: Mounted root(NFS filesystem)
Freeing unused kernel memory : 76K freed
INIT: version 2.78 booting
VM: killing process rc.sysinit
INIT: Entering runlevel: 3
bash: out of virtual memory!
VM: killing process rc
INIT: no more processes left in this runlevel

>From the above messages can anybody help me out in tracing the problem. Chris :-)

Thanks in advance.

Warm Regards

Rajesh