etherboot & NFS problem

Hi guys,

I am from India. I am new to this mailing list. This is my first mail.

I am trying to configure diskless clients using the etherboot package. I have recompiled the kernel
2.2.14-5.0 with root FS on NFS option enabled etc. Everything works fine. The diskless client boots
through the floppy, loads rom image, boots the kernel from /tftpboot/kernel. However while mounting
root fs from NFS the redhat nfs server gives the following error :

Root-NFS: Server returned error -13:while mounting /tftpboot
VFS:unable to mount root fs via NFS:trying floppy.

The rights of /tftpboot directory are rwxrwxrwx.

What could be wrong ? Can anybody help me out to solve this problem ?

Thanks in advance.

Rajesh