Re: "Scrolling Copyright" solved

Yes, yes, I know from the CS8900 driver in etherboot. I was the
guy that found the error concerning the type of the MAC address,
which was triggered by the CS8900 driver. I konw only the subset of
'etherboot' used in GRUB (boot loader).

It is very simple to change the driver to use it for my interface.

Thanks, and cheers

	Christoph Plattner

private:	christoph.plattner@dot.at
company:	christoph.plattner@alcatel.at