Re: "Scrolling Copyright" solved

Does this mean, Etherboot supports or supported serial console ?
This is the thing I think it is very important. I also work on a
serial support for the boot loader GRUB.

Copyright block or not .... is it possible to observer the
downloading process via serial console ?
I mean the messages, which ethernet i/f was found, io addresses, irq
the MAC address and the status of querying the server (bootp) and
of downloading the image(s) and starting the kernel.

I really like to have serial consoles, as I use many PCs and embedded
machines without any display and keyboard.

Cheers

	Christoph Plattner

private:	christoph.plattner@dot.at
company:	christoph.plattner@alcatel.at