Re: "Scrolling Copyright" solved

Very good. Up to now, I used 'netboot' not 'etherboot'. But I will
prefer
'etherboot' soon, as all drivers are avilable in source codes, and
I also want to change drivers for example for my new self made
interfaces on base of the www.embeddedethernet.com. Under Linux it
works.

So I don't know about -DCONSOLE_SERIAL as I had no look at etherboot
sources. !!!!

Cheers
	Christoph Plattner

--