Re: 21041/arp/tftp

Hello,

Andreas Mack <vasquez@w270.de> wrote:
> I played with netboot, recompiling the bootrom stuff. Still
> the same. I inserted some printfs and apparently the
> tftp_open:send_req:udp_write:undi_something fails. Now
> I don't have a clue about assembler and I'm basically stuck.

Which version of netboot are you using? Unfortunately there is a compiler
bug showing up in the second 0.9 preview which caused ARP to fail and generate
a timeout. I've corrected this bug with the third preview version, which
can be found as

http://www.han.de/~gero/netboot/files/netboot-0.9.0c.tar.gz

gero.

--
Q:  How many Pentium designers does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A:  1.99904274017, but that's close enough for non-technical people.