Re: booting with 3c90xpd.com

Hello,

Heiko Klein <hklein@ikp.uni-koeln.de> wrote:
> I have a 3com900 combo card and want to boot it with netboot. I got
> netboot already running with several other nics and the
> etherboot-package. But etherboot doesn't provide a package driver for
> the 3com900 card.
>
> Now I got the 3c90xpd.com, as written in the mailing-list-archive, but
> have no idea what to do now. Do I have to burn it on an eprom?

RTFM. Everything you have to know is described in the netboot documentation.
If you have an incomplete netboot package for some reason, please get a
complete one from the netboot home page, which is

http://www.han.de/~gero/netboot

Get at least version 0.8.1 of netboot which is the latest official release.
I've also published a preview of version 0.9, which can be found on the home
page as well, but which doesn't have full documentation yet.

gero.

--
Q:  How many Pentium designers does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A:  1.99904274017, but that's close enough for non-technical people.