Re: 21041/arp/tftp

update:

I played with netboot, recompiling the bootrom stuff. Still
the same. I inserted some printfs and apparently the
tftp_open:send_req:udp_write:undi_something fails. Now
I don't have a clue about assembler and I'm basically stuck.

I also tried a different driver, the original dc21x4.com
from netboot. It behaves the same, only that it prints
funny characters like "abcdefg...." at the beginning of
the driver init.

what can I do ? Somebody else using netboot and the 21041 ?

--
Andreas Mack  vasquez@w270.de
SDG