nfs as root and fileperms

After i (sort of) got my dos up'n running with netbooting, i decided
to try and get linux to boot diskles. So far i've managed to get the
kernel loaded, and the root mounted. But then it starts complaining
about permisions.. So i've got 2 questions:

 1. Who should own the files for the nfs root??
 2. What should the permisions be??

I have taken a copy of /etc /bin /sbin /lib of my server (just as a
starting point) and copied it all to /nfsroots/term2 which should be
the root of the machine term2. Is this approach ok?

Thomas Mørch
licensed ham, with callsign OZ2AFO. License category: CEPT-1

If God had intended man to smoke He would have set him on fire.