Re: 2 questions about etherboot

On Tue, 7 Apr 1998, Ken Yap wrote:

> > 2. Why isn't ansi supported in the 16bit versions of the bootkernel?
>
> I believe it should work if you turn on the defines in Config, but I
> haven't tried it myself. Bear in mind it will increase the footprint.

In the 32bit Config file, the ansiesc option is placed under the '32 bit
only options' And it's not even mentioned in the 16bit Config....
 I have tried to include it in the 16bit version though.. But it
spews out the followin error > ansiesc.c:82.28: error: need ';'
And not only once, it continues to do it, until one kill it... (this is
for both 3.2 and 4.0pre7 edition...) And i'm not that great a C hacker,
(i could write a piece of code that says HELLO WORLD, and that's about
it...)

Thomas Mørch
licensed ham, with callsign OZ2AFO. License category: CEPT-1

If God had intended man to smoke He would have set him on fire.