Re: 2 questions about etherboot

>> I believe it should work if you turn on the defines in Config, but I
>> haven't tried it myself. Bear in mind it will increase the footprint.
>
>In the 32bit Config file, the ansiesc option is placed under the '32 bit
>only options' And it's not even mentioned in the 16bit Config....
> I have tried to include it in the 16bit version though.. But it
>spews out the followin error > ansiesc.c:82.28: error: need ';'
>And not only once, it continues to do it, until one kill it... (this is
>for both 3.2 and 4.0pre7 edition...) And i'm not that great a C hacker,
>(i could write a piece of code that says HELLO WORLD, and that's about
>it...)

Sorry I was wrong, I just looked at the code. It won't compile on bcc
hacking because the code uses some GCC specific C to pack a structure
for the BIOS INT10 call.

The hacking to convert to standard C I can probably do easily as
it doesn't seem too complex, but I don't have the time to set up an
environment to test ANSI escapes. If somebody is willing to collaborate
by testing my changes I could give it a go.

	Ken