Problems with etherboot and Boot prompt.

Has anyone had a problem with etherboot-4.0 and the boot from network
prompt ??

On my machine the machine hangs if I select N. ( that is , continue with
normal boot from floppy/harddisk ).

I have an Intel EtherExpress Pro 10/100 ( new 82558 chip ).

If someone says they have managed to get it to work - then I'll just have
to try harder ;-).

BTW I've found the utility to flash program an EtherExpress 10/100 if
anyones interested ( and they have the flash chip installed ).

Andy Coulthurst.