RE: Problems with etherboot and Boot prompt.

Andy,

I have the same problem, chip - NE2000 clone. That is when I start
bootprom from flash. When I use ne.com from floppy/hd and answer N
box boots from hd just fine. Since our primary goal is to get diskless box
going I didn't spend time trying to figure out what's wrong with it.
By the way, why don't you ask Ken Yap <ken@nhj.nlc.net.au>,
author of etherboot-4.0? He's a very knowledgeable guy and
very fast to response.

Good luck,

Pavel