Re[2]: netboot

Hello Crispin,

After many attempts and readings of FAQ on netboot and etherboot, I
have re-compiled kernel for nfs-root and tagged mknbi-linux kernel.

I can floppy boot and reached the server using DHCPD.

my dhcpd.conf file has

option root-path "192.168.1.61:/opt/ltsp/i386";
host ws004 {
       hardware ethernet 00:aa:00:6f:72:e5;
       option option-128 e4:45:74:68:00:00;
       option option-129 "NIC=EXP16 IO=0x300";
       fixed-address 192.168.1.124;
       filename "/tftpboot/lts/bootImage";
       }

The client is able to boot the kernel called bootImage and reached the
point where it says :

Looking up port of RPC 100003/2 on 192.168.1.61
Looking up port of RPC 100005/1 on 192.168.1.61
VFS : mounted root (NFS filesystem)
Freeing unused kernel memory : 84k freed
Warning : unable to open an initial console.
nfs : server 192.168.1.61 not responding, still trying

Can anyone give some pointers on errors and how to correct them? I
have been reading and trying this for 3 weeks. Need some help to
overcome the obstable here.

Can someone using netboot send me some useful sample files by email for some
reference? Thanks.

--
Best regards,
Bill