Re: netboot

Hello,

I use netboot and successfully build the boot floppy and server.

I could not quite understand the paragraph written by Gero about
making initrd ramdisk or NFS. I particularly have been trying NFS but
got lost reading and following the manual.

Reading nfsroot.txt in documentation is not helping. Any more detail
documentation to help me create and mount NFS on server? Some steps of
directions.

Help will be appreciated.
----
Phil Davis replied: