Re[2]: netboot

Canaryhill,

I can tell you what's wrong.

LTSP v3.0 uses devfs.  That is a virtual device
filesystem.  You need to have it enabled in the kernel.

Take a look at the chapter on building kernels in
the ltsp-3.0 documentation.  The 2nd half of that chapter
is all about building kernels without initrd.  it also
tells you to enable devfs.

Hope that helps,

Jim McQuillan
jam@Ltsp.org