Remote booting different partitions

Hiya,

I have a server with five different flavours of Linux on different
partitions. Currently I'm using LILO to boot between them, and so I have to
be there physically when it reboots. This of course involves a bit of
walking, so I need to figure out a way to do it remotely before I get too
much exercise :)

The netboot site says that it is possible to boot multiple operating
systems, I assume this means I fill in "/dev/hda1/" in the "rp" section of
the BOOTP file? What about the other options?

Assuming that I've gotten all that to work, is there a more elegant way of
changing the bootptab file and getting the daemon to reload it? Other than
using vi of course.

If anyone has done something similiar, or can point me in the correct
direction (I've googled and found only diskless netboot hints), thanks in
advance.

JOON

-
You can't grep dead trees.