PCMCIA cards & etherboot

I don't know if this has been brought up before or not, but...

Has anyone done EtherBoot (or something similar) using a PCMCIA card
EtherNet adapter?

I just got an (older) Pen computer (Fujitsu Stylistic 1000) that has
a 640x480 screen and pen based goodie, with VERY little disk space
(340 Mb to be exact), and NO software.  I'm thinking that this might
be a reasonable candidate to boot via an EtherNet PCMCIA card.

The problem is HOW??
Do PCMCIA cards have flash in them (or whatever)??
Is this programmable??
Can it be done??

Am I looking at this in the wrong way??
Does anyone have a better suggestion??

Anxiously awaiting answers....

Thanks.
--
Tom Watson         Generic short signature
tsw@johana.com     (I'm at home now)