Problem booting with ISA card

I am facing problem with ISA card while I am using it for etherboot.

I am using etherboot-4.5.6.
I followed all the steps to try with floppy. I could make a boot floppy using
following command
cat floppyload.bin.pre bin32/ne.lzrom > /dev/fd0

After I inserted the floppy into a PC-LInux box, the system started accessing
floppy. But apart from just showing different CPU-registers again and again,
it did not do anything.

Following are some more details :
I tried the experiment on PC-Linux box which I am using daily with the same
network card successfully. That is Linux does support the card.
The network card is ISA and has UMC's UM9007f controller.

Can somebody help.

Thanks,
Hemant