Re: Intel eepro100 and Netboot: help needed

I had problem with eepro100 onboard with 810 chipset problem too.
My eeprom everytime froze and do not send bootp request. debug was
terrible.

I had to made little change is source packet.S on line 1540

setmd5: mov     ah,#SET_RCV_MODE
        mov     cx,#MODE_DIRECTED
!       call    callpkt
        stc