Diskless DOS

Hello Everyone,

I am a bit new to diskless booting using Linux.I need some help.I am trying to boot diskless DOS machines using a kernel image stored on a RH Linux 6.2 server.I am using Etherboot package 4.6.5 and I have followed the steps given in the Etherboot documentation and the mknbi-dos documentation.The problem that I face is that when the diskless machine downloads  the tagged kernel image from the server and tries to boot using that image, it gives an error "non-system disk or disk error" and stops booting.
Can anybody provide some help  to me in this issue very urgently?

Thanks an Regards

Yogesh
(Real Time Services)