Intel eepro100 and Netboot: help needed

	I've been testing the last versions of the netboot
package with Intel Ether Express Pro 100 PCI (iGD82559) with not
very much success. The better version approach was with the 0.7.3
version, whose floppy image loaded the menu (maid with mknbi-mgl)
and thus loading the selected image perfectly. The problem was
that the image written to the flash rom did not work at all. I
made several trials with diferent options without luck: while the
floppy worked well, the rom did nothing (Bios showed "Operating
System not found" message).

	With the other versions tested (0.8.1 and 0.9.0e) the
sympthoms were worse. The floppy image loaded the packet driver
and sent the bootp call, but seems was not able to accept the
bootp answer (i tested the cable with tcpdump to see the
packets sourcing from the client and the responses of the server).
In these cases, the image written to the flash worked in the same
way that version 0.7.3 related above, so doing nothing.

	I use Etherboot in other lab where we don't need menu, but
in this case i need to select OS. I was thinking about the
possibility of making an image of the 0.7.3-floppy to load with
etherboot, but i couldn't make it boot just like a dos image disk
or a linux kernel.

	I would appreciate any help or report on this question,
or relating to other PCI NICs working with netboot. Thanks in
advance and sorry for the long e-mail.

	Omar.