Re: No A: ramdisk without floppy-disk-controller ??

yes, I did repair this error before long time ago, but some BIOS can
return absolutely unpredictable value, when FD and IDE controller not
present.

I did made little modification in mknbi-dos/boot.S source to recover this
situation, but without warranty on all bords.

send me your boot.S and boot_c.c source from mknbi-dos and I will tell
you, if you have good version.

p.s. It is hard to debug, when problem is not here on my PC and without FD
and IDE.

poli

  Please send me,