mknbi-mgl compile problem

Hi!

I've got strange errors trying to compile
both netboot-0.9.0e and netboot-0.8.1
Maybe it's because bison or flex is broken, I wonder?

here is result of 'make':
making all in mknbi-mgl
make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/local/src/netboot-0.9.0e/mknbi-mgl'
gcc -O2 -Wall  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../include -DPARANOID   -c y.tab.c -o
y.tab.o
mglparse.y: In function `yyparse':
mglparse.y:2388: called object is not a function
mglparse.y:2388: called object is not a function
mglparse.y:2388: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect
mglparse.y:2388: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect
mglparse.y:2388: called object is not a function
mglparse.y:2388: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect
mglparse.y:2388: called object is not a function
mglparse.y:2388: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect
mglparse.y:2414: called object is not a function
mglparse.y:2414: called object is not a function
mglparse.y:2414: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect
mglparse.y:2414: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect
mglparse.y:2414: called object is not a function
mglparse.y:2414: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect
mglparse.y:2414: called object is not a function
mglparse.y:2414: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect
mglparse.y:2388: warning: `__s2_len' might be used uninitialized in this
function
make[1]: *** [y.tab.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/netboot-0.9.0e/mknbi-mgl'
make: *** [all] Error 1

bison-1.27-3 (came bundled with BlackCat - RedHat 6.0 flavor)
I've upgraded to bison-1.28 (compiled it from GNU sources)
and nothing changed...

Best regards,
Vsevolod Sipakoff