Re: No A: ramdisk without floppy-disk-controller ??

hm, you have latest version. After floppy reset (dx=0,int 13h) must be ah
set to 0. Your code is ok and on my (floppy and disk)less PC it works.
without debuging directly on your MB 486 I can solve this. sorry to not
help you.

I am not sure, if etherboot containd newer mknbi-dos, but you can try it.

poli

p.s. if you are good in asm, you can add some greakpoints to boot.S and
search what change, when FD is on/off. for expirienced users it may takes
1-4 hours.