Re: compile Bootrom binaries

I have resolved this problem.

I used netboot 0.8.1 and Dev86 0.12.0 on a linux box running slackware
kernel 2.0.33.

I was able to compile the binary files with the changes I desired and
create netboot disks that functioned flawlessly.
Any input on why the process does not work in the other scenarios
would still be much appreciated..

Thanks,

--
Kent Snook