RTL8139 and PS2-Mice (little advance with 4.2.10)

Hi,
	with older versions (4.2.9) of the etherboot code the computer
crashed or rebooted in combination of etherboot and ps2 mice. (I discussed
earlier.)

With the new version (4.2.10) the computer didn't crash, bootp worked
fine, but tftp didn't work. If I remove the mouse, the whole process runs
seamless, but with ps2 mouse connected it couldn't load the kernel via
tftp (<sleep> ...)

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
	Dirk