Re: tftpboot

I think that it would be better to install lilo, and then boot windows
from the lilo prompt, because I'm sure that it works and the linux loader
can boot on linux kernel (offcourse), But I don't think that windows NT
boot manager can handle linux.

Maybe the disk that you did with the makerom contain boot blocks that you
should remove to boot from the lilo.
I don't especially have knolwdeges in this part...

Another thing is to boot directly a linux kernel ( I think it should be
possible) from a very small linux partition ( like 2 MBytes), and the
mount the file system from the network.
It would be much more fast for only 2 MBytes.
Partition Magic could help you to clean 2MBytes.

Good luck

	Sebastien MARAUX