tftpboot

Hi all !

Now what I really want to do:
I have some PCs witn NT installed. These PCs should also run Linux.
Everything is mounted from a server.
To boot the kernel I use bootp+tftp which works if I boot from a floppy.
Now how do I get it towork from the NT boot menu. I added an entry
in boot.ini with "C:\bootsect.lnx=Linux". The bootsect.lnx file is the
image.flo produced by makerom. It is displayed in the menu and I can select
it. But then everything is quiet.
Any hints ?

Thnaks in advance
	Bernd

--
 Bernd Petrovitsch               Institute of Computer Technology
 Gußhausstraße 25-29, A-1040 Vienna Email: bernd@ict.tuwien.ac.at

PGP signature