Re: Netboot with DEC DC21140 Network-Card

Hi !

I still don´t made it :(

I´ve tried the new version of tulip.c. Now I´m having:
	tulip.c:v0.91 4/14/99

The same problem as with the other driver.

Now I´ve switched from the SuSe-Kernelsource to a Kernel-
Packet from www.kernel.org (still 2.0.36) with the new
driver, but this doesn´t change anything.

Is it normal that, after the kernel prints out the
line that ther NFS-Server does not respond, another
message from eth0: follows :
	eth0: Setting full-duplex based on MII#0 link partner
	      capability of 01e1.

I´ve tried to find out how to turn off autosensing
of the card. I think it must be an "ether=somewhat"
command. But there is no description of the possibilities
apart from irq and base adress.

Is this a possibility ?

Ciao

Tobias