booting with 3c90xpd.com

Hi,

I have a 3com900 combo card and want to boot it with netboot. I got
netboot already running with several other nics and the
etherboot-package. But etherboot doesn't provide a package driver for
the 3com900 card.

Now I got the 3c90xpd.com, as written in the mailing-list-archive, but
have no idea what to do now. Do I have to burn it on an eprom? Then I
read something about setting flags like /I=0x60. How can I burn these
flags on the eprom?

Or do I just have to plug the eprom in the nic, and then run the 3c90xpd
program with this flag and it will burn the eprom?

And how does it know that I want to use bootp? Or does this program do
nothing else than to boot via bootp?

I hope, somebody can give me a detailed step by step list, or at least a
hint.

Thanks in advance,

Heiko Klein