KNE30T BootROM - more info

Further to my previous post about KNE30T's....  I really should have
RTFM'd before posting :-)

I've now played with romcheck and learnt that I should have said that
the Kingston KNE30T is a PnP PCI card.

Running romcheck shows the video bios at c000 and no other ROM's
detected.  I tried another KNE30T card and also tried putting the
bootrom in an older KNE40BT card - neither of which appear to make the
bootrom visable to romcheck.

As Kingston do supply bootroms for these cards I assume that there is
some magic involved in getting them mapped into memory - but there are
no jumpers or obvious links on the card and the 'manual' just says to
install the Kingston bootrom in the socket.

Again, any ideas?

--
 Regards,
     Russell