ADV: New Internet Service - Telephone over ip

Dear Internet User,

Now you may use new internet service - Net2Phone.
It allows you to call any regular phone in the world from your
sound-equipped personal computer connected to the internet.

The signal is carried over the Internet until it reaches US-based
phone switches, and the switch instantly and automatically relays the
call to its final destination - any telephone. This technology
allows you significantly save on international calls that you make from
your country.

Please visit our web page for info and free download:

http://www.webpagers.net/netphone/

You may use our program for free calls to US 1-800/888 numbers.
If you decide that quality is satisfactory and rates are good,
you may add money to your account and call anyplace at earth at
extraordinarily good rates. For example, just for 10 cents per minute
you can call US, Canada, Puerto Rico, Australia, UK, France, Germany,
Netherlands, Norway and Sweden.

Requirements: Pentium 100 or higher recommended, Windows 95, 3.1, or NT 4.0,
sound card, speakers, microphone, Internet connection 28.8 or higher.

Steve Terry
netphone@s-tuff.com

---
If you do not want to receive more offers about services and products
from any of our vendors please reply with 'REMOVE' in the subject field. 41