Changes to netboot mailing list

Hello,

due to the recent advertising mails into this list, I changed the
majordomo configuration for it a little bit:

- The maximum message size is limited to 20000 characters. If you want
  to send a mail message which is larger, please send it to

	netboot-owner@baghira.han.de

  for approval. I will then forward it into the list with an approved
  header.

- Only members of the mailing list are allowed to write into it. I didn't
  know that this is not the default for majordomo. However, I hope that
  this mechanism works. If you have problems writing into the mailing list,
  please send me a notice to the netboot-owner address mentioned above.

In addition, all messages into the mailing list will automatically get
a small footer appended at the end, which shows the originator's envelope
address (which is not necessary what appears in the From: header field).
It also includes instructions how to get help from majordomo. Hopefully,
this will reduce the amount of administration mails into the mailing list
(which you don't see because they are caught by majordomo).

gero.

--
What's the definition of a good flame?  One you agree with...
  - Karl Lehenbauer