Re: 2 questions about etherboot

>In the 32bit Config file, the ansiesc option is placed under the '32 bit
>only options' And it's not even mentioned in the 16bit Config....
> I have tried to include it in the 16bit version though.. But it
>spews out the followin error > ansiesc.c:82.28: error: need ';'
>And not only once, it continues to do it, until one kill it... (this is
>for both 3.2 and 4.0pre7 edition...) And i'm not that great a C hacker,
>(i could write a piece of code that says HELLO WORLD, and that's about
>it...)

Ok I looked at it and it may be as simple as this:

Please replace the lines from "extern union {" to "} __attribute__
((packed)) int10ret;" with the following and let me know if it works:

#ifdef	ETHERBOOT32
extern union {
  struct {
    unsigned char al,ah,bl,bh,cl,ch,dl,dh;
  } __attribute__ ((packed)) lh;
  struct {
    unsigned short ax,bx,cx,dx;
  } __attribute__ ((packed)) x;
} __attribute__ ((packed)) int10ret;
#endif
#ifdef	ETHERBOOT16
extern union {
	struct {
		unsigned char	al, ah, bl, bh, cl, ch, dl, dh;
	} lh;
	struct {
		unsigned short	ax, bx, cx, dx;
	} x;