Computer doesn't detect netboot on EPROM at boot-time.

Hi:

I'm using a 3Com's 3C905-TX PCI LAN card on a MediaGX based PC.  I have netboot
installed on an EPROM and placed it on the LAN card.  Netboot on the LAN card
works when I use it on other PCs, but it doesn't on the MediaGX PC.  It says
"operating system not found".  Booting using netboot on a floppy works fine on
the MediaGX PC though.

What could be the problem?  Could it be due to the BIOS, or the PCI riser card?
Please help.

Thanks ahead.

Napi