Bootmenu problems

Hi,

I found out what caused me so much trouble:

"-DDELIMITERLINES" for etherboot-images messes the bootmenu totally up on my
CirrusLogic 5428 vlb-vga. I removed this parameter, and now the menu works.

But I have another problem:

the menu is supposed to override the "bf=bootImage"-tag, but instead it
overrides "bf=bootImage" AND "hd=/tftpboot/client1" (the homedir for the
bootfile which, in my setup, should be different for every client).

Is there a way to easily modify etherboot to override only the "bf" tag ?

P.S.: If I have the time, I will check if "MGL"-menus work with etherboot if
"-DDELIMITERLINES" is left out...

--
Dieter Rothacker