Re: Bootmenu

Ken Yap writes:
 > I have to confess I don't know much about bootmenu since I don't use it.
 > I hope Markus is reading this. It is possible I broke something in
 > editing for 4.0 although I think I was careful.
 >
 > If you can run tcpdump see what's in the bootp packet that's sent back.

Please send me the output from tcpdump and a copy of your
configuration files. While I cannot really test it here, I might be
able to see the error.

Markus

--
Markus Gutschke                         Internet: markus@infoscape.com
Infoscape, Inc                          Phone:    +1-415-278-0137

Disclaimer: The above message represents my personal opinion; It does
            not constitute an offical statement by Infoscape!

PGP signature