hardware question

Hello!

I am new to the subject, but already make plans for using the netboot
feature on some commodore 286s. I have Novell NE 1000 nics (10 years
old!)

Can you tell me an URL to get to know as to which prom I have to use with
such a card, or email a useable type specification. (the empty roms, there
may be more than one to buy.) Is there a faq on this subject?

Did I get this right: with the postscript layout files I can make a card
for a pc to flash roms, and use them with the nic? Must be different roms.

Yours, Peter