Re: named pipes over NFS?

Hello,

We did have exactly the same problem with a sparcstation 20 under
Solaris 2.4
as NFS server. Our solution is to use a K6-166 linux box as NFS server
and we
are quite happy with it.

Heinrich Rebehn

--

Heinrich Rebehn

University of Bremen
Physics / Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Telecommunications -

E-mail: mailto:rebehn@comm.uni-bremen.de
Phone : +49/421/218-4664
Fax   :            -3341