RE: Support for DHCP?

In theory, you should be able to do this. I've never tried it though.
 There is at least one "gotcha" though. I would run the DHCP server with
fixed addresses not dynamic with an unlimited lease time.  Bootp doesn't
support leases and therefore you could run into problems with the same IP
being assigned to multiple hosts.

Bill