RE: Support for DHCP?

It progresses. :-)

Right now I'm in the process of adding the cryptographic code I need for
security (chasing a minor memory bug at the moment).  After that's done,
I'll start adding the DHCP support.  A DHCP client is a rather easy
thing to add given the "hard" work has already been done to implement the
bootp client. That's why I'm focusing on adding the crypto first.

Once I have a reasonable client running, I'll post something.

Bill