Re: Support for DHCP?

>Hello,
>
>I don't think this subject came up recently but i was wondering
>if it is possible to use DHCP at the server (rather than BOOTPD)
>with Etherboot.

I'm using Etherboot with bootp-2.4.3 which has some DHCP features.
Works fine. I believe it should work but check the DHCP FAQ:

            http://web.syr.edu/~jmwobus/comfaqs/dhcp.faq.html

Of course if you hand out a dynamic IP address, you will have to be
prepared later on if the client asks to mount a NFS partition which
has the IP address in the directory path.