Support for DHCP?

Hello,

I don't think this subject came up recently but i was wondering
if it is possible to use DHCP at the server (rather than BOOTPD)
with Etherboot.

I don't think Netboot supports DHCP at this time.

I believe DHCP is sort of superset of BOOTPD?  I'm currently
looking at the RFC doc for DHCP.  If i can i would like to use
DHCP and TFTP rather than BOOTP and TFTP at the boot server
side.

I would appreciate any comment or feedback from anyone that
might have run into using DHCP with either Etherboot or
Netboot.

Thank you very much,

-gshin