bootprom for intel etherexpress PCI100+

Hello!

Does anybody know what prom type Intel etherexpress 100+ uses. If I have
get everything right, it supports some kind of flash prom. Can I burn it
with some simple DOS (or linux) program? It would be nice to avoid
primitive EPROM burners.

I'm thinking of buy a couple (40) of diskless Linux-PCs, and if IEE PCI
100+ doesn't have the feature mentioned, then I don't know what network
adapter to buy. Can anybody give me a hint: 3C905XL, DEC2114*, IEE PCI
100+ or something else. Easy maintaining and stability is much more
important than speed.

We are going to use them in 100Mbit/Half duplex mode.

Thanks in advance

/Erik