3c503 - hardware IRQ? Has none.

Hi,
Running "make bootrom" in Netboot 0.7 and choosing the supplied driver
for
the 3COM503:

The script wants me to specify a hardware IRQ-address,
and I can't find any setting that works.

Indeed, I can't see that this card really should need a
hardware IRQ specification.

>From the Linux "Ethernet-HOWTO"

"Usually, specifying an interrupt value for the 3c503 is not
  necessary. The 3c503 will autoIRQ when it gets ifconfig'ed, and pick
  one of IRQ{5, 2/9, 3, 4}."

The card works fine with the Linux driver without any
IRQ specifications at all.

What should I specify for IRQ when making bootrom with Netboot?

Cheers,
Anders