Problem with DOS, ok with Linux

Hi,

I'm a member of this mailing list for a very short time, so maybe
this is a very simple problem, but I couldn't get some solutions
by reading the archive.

I recently have downloaded and installed netboot Version 0.7.2 from
www.han.de/~gero/netboot/german/download.html.

By running ./configure I got the following error:
-----------------
checking for correct version of as86... 00011
*****
^end of file in MACRO
00011
*****
^end of file in MACRO

00001 errors
00000 warnings
no
configure: warning: Can't compile i86 modules, using default
------------------
The remaining part of the script produced no more error so I
installed netboot according to INSTALL.

Everything went ok, I could boot Linux from two different hosts
with root-fs on NFS. After creating a DOS-bootimage according to
INSTALL (from a floppy, just formated /s and tested), changing the
bf=... statement to the new bootimage I tried to boot DOS.

The bootimage was correctly loaded by tftp but not executed.
Both of the systems hang (3Com Card and NE2000 card) after
displaying a message.

An newer first_c.c:
http://www.han.de/~gero/netboot/archive/msg00170.html

couldn't solve the problem to.

Does anyone know help??

Thanks in advance

Alex

Alexander Keller            Universitaet Wuerzburg
Roentgenring 7              Physikalisches Institut EP III
97070 Wuerzburg             Am Hubland, 97074 Wuerzburg
Tel. 0931/14047             Tel.0931/8885781
                            e-mail: keller@physik.uni-wuerzburg.de